viernes, 6 de marzo de 2015

Texturing the Centaur, using PolyPaint on Zbrush

Hello. I've  already finished texturing the Centaur, using the PolyPaint tool on Zbrush. Firstly I started with a coat base adding the base colors on the different parts of the body. Then I added more and more detail, lights and shadows, mixing colors to create a realistic skin.

One of the most harder parts for texture was, as I expected, the fur. I used several ways, using the base colors, lights and shadows, and at the end I used 2 alpha pictures (one in greyscale and the other in color) and I put at the same time detail and color on the horse skin. I have to make several attempts to get a color and form as I wanted for the whole fur.

For trunk parts I used the NoiseMaker tool using a picture of a bark. The same way like the fur I added more detail and color into the body trunk's parts, and added some lights and shadows to conclude it. These are some Render in Zbrush of the Centaur in High poly and colored:


















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario