martes, 3 de marzo de 2015

Horse body and Dreadlocks done

Hello, I've been the last couple of days working on the horse body and dreadlocks, and finally they're done.

Horse Body

I used the same way for the horse's hair parts that I made on the elbow´s fur. Firstly adding mesh and shape of the differents lock of hair using the Clay_BuildUp brush. On the last subdivision, for the fine detail, I used Rake and Slash3 brushes and I've got a similar form what I was looking for. On several parts I used some fur alphas mixing the skin with the hair. I modified a bit the muscles on the front legs and chest, to give the creature more realism, and I added some skin detail as well. Some pictures:










Dreadlocks

The last part of the creature was doing the dreadlocks. Based on the concept I did one dreadlock and I added detail using Inflate Move and Clay_BuildUp brushes and some alphas. When I finished the first dreadlock I did several  copies and I used the Move brush to create the whole hair. At the end I put some detail on the head for mixed with the dreadlocks. Some picture here:









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario