jueves, 4 de diciembre de 2014

First Sketches and Basemesh


Sketches

Well I started last week with some sketches for my Centaur creature using the references from research. I didn't finish all of them yet, it's just a WIP, I'll upload when it was complete. I haven't decided the design for my Centaur so I'll keep working on different shapes, details and also give him a context (who is, place where he lives, maybe personality, etc).



Basemesh and first details in sculpt

I was also working in the basemesh for my creature which I'll use when I had decided the design for my beast. I did a simple shape for a centaur in digital sculpt, where it can see the main muscles in both parts, human and horse, that I'll use as a reference. I worked in two different shapes, one of them with fitted muscles and the other one over muscled. I did a basemesh in low poly putting correctly the loops too, ready for animators could work on it. My idea is to have a creature in low poly between 15.000 - 20.000 tris.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario